Capture involves converting information from paper documents into an electronic format by scanning, and collects electronic files and information into a consistent structure for management. Manage activities comprises Web content Management, Record Management, enabling workflow and Business process Management.
Store components manages content Repository, Library services & Storage Techniques Preserve is the long-term, safe storage and backup of unchanging information. Typically accomplished by ECM records management.
Deliver process Presents information from the manage, store, and preserve components. Its Association for Information and Image Management model for ECM is function-based.
ECM provides a secure repository for managed items, analog or digital.
We provide Enterprise content management solutions which accelerate business process across the organization.
Solution Provides Archiving, indexing, versioning enterprise data in a way that makes it easy for reference and regulates business processes smoothly.
Key Components of ECM
- Recognition Technologies used to extract information from scanned documents and digital forms which comprises Optical Character recognition (OCR), Optical Mark recognition (OMR), Barcode recognition
- Image-cleanup features include rotation, straightening, color adjustment, transposition, zoom, aligning, page separation, annotations
- Enterprise report management (ERM) records reports and other documents on optical disks or other digital storage for ECM systems.
- Data aggregation unifies documents from different applications and sources, forwarding them to storage and processing systems in a uniform structure and format.
- Indexing improves searches, providing alternative ways of organizing information. Manual indexing assigns index database attributes to content by hand, and is typically used by a "manage" database for administration and access.
- Document management systems control documents from creation to archiving. Which comprises Check in-check out Checks stored information for consistency, Version Management, Search and Navigation, organizing documents in files & folders
Unlike traditional electronic archival systems, file and archive management is the administration of records, important information, and data which companies are required to archive.
Independent of storage media, managed information does not need to be stored electronically. File and archive management includes.
- Visualization of file plans and other structured indexes for the orderly storage of information
- Unambiguous indexing of information, supported by thesauruses or controlled word lists
- Management of record-retention and deletion schedules
- Protection of information in accordance with its characteristics
- Industry-specific standardized metadata for the unambiguous identification and description of stored information
Store, manage and track electronic documents and electronic images of paper-based information captured through the use of a document scanner.
Maintain, control, change and reassemble content on a webpage. Users store content within a database and can assemble the content using a flexible language such as XML or .NET